FASHION RULES YOU SHOULD FOLLOW.

 Hello, we will be discussing about eight fashion rules that you should actually follow. Normally, I hate fashion rules, and I know you do too. But, with that said, there are fashion rules I genuinely love to follow. And, I think they help me dress better. Let's get started:

DON'T OVER MATCH.

Avoid being too matchy matchy. There's an exception to this rule and that is, blacks. If you are going to wear black on top and on the bottom, which I highly recommend, (I love a good monochromatic look), and your blacks don't match then we have a problem. Blacks are weird and have different hues to them and I think some people don't realize that. Just make sure the blacks are the same tone.

All black

NO AIRPODS WHEN HAVING CONVERSATIONS.

Not only does it not look that great, but it's also not polite. So, just a reminder, if you are having a conversation with people just take them out. It looks better and it's nicer.

DO NOT REVEAL TOO MUCH IN TOO MANY SPOTS.

The general consensus and what I personally agree with is, if you are going to show off tons of leg, maybe go conservative on top with the cleavage. Or, if you want to let those little puppies out, and show some cleavage, then you want to not make your skirt/dress so short. Just to balance it out.

Miniskirt


NO SUNGLASSES INSIDE.

It honestly just makes you look like a douché. Maybe this is an old fashioned rule, I don't know, but, anytime I wear sunglasses and walk in a store, or wherever I am, I remove my sunglasses. The sun isn't inside, and, when I get outside I put back on my sunglasses and use them for their intended purpose.

NO VISIBLE PANTY LINES.

This is a very common one, but, I just wanted to get it out of the way. That leads me to the importance of seamless undergarments. Invest in really good seamless panties, bras and shapewear.

Seamless undergarments


DON'T WEAR WHITE TO A WEDDING.

It might be old school but it's correct. White is only for the bride. She's kind of the main event and if you wear white it's not nice and it's also not polite.

WEAR APPROPRIATE FOOTWEAR FOR THE COLD SEASON.

I see some women and girls in the cold/rainy season wearing open-toed shoes and flats. We got many boot options that are cold/rain appropriate. There is the knee-high boots, riding boots, Chelsea boots, combat boots and there's snow boots. Just wear the boots if there's rain outside.


LOOSE ON TOP TIGHT ON BOTTOM, OR VICE VERSA.

This is a rule I follow on the daily. It's all about balance and this is the perfect fashion rule to apply.




THANK YOU.

Tags:

Share:

0 comments